View Single Post
Old 28th May 2011, 11:16 AM   #17
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post
No I don't. I doubt he is one. You're right that I have overstated the case and if Mr. Blakeney reads this, I apologize to him for my carelessness. My real problem is with Hall. How could an educator let their student stray into a mess like this? What is Blakeney doing with these guys? Hasn't Hall done something about this? Perhaps it's what he wants his students to be doing.
Hall himself has claimed evidence of Israeli involvement or foreknowledge:

Quote:
While Hughes was wrong in her details, she is far from alone in her more general position that many intelligence services had prior knowledge that something very drastic was about to happen in the days and weeks leading up to 911. One of those intelligence services was indeed that of Israel. The Israeli government's understanding of the situation was almost certainly connected to the activities of an Israeli spy ring posing as art students especially in the Hollywood Florida region.
BTW, I suspect that Hall refers to Blakeney as his best student precisely because Blakeney has followed him into conspiracy cuckoo land.

Last edited by Brainster; 28th May 2011 at 11:18 AM.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top