View Single Post
Old 1st March 2005, 04:56 AM   #10
UnrepentantSinner
A post by Alan Smithee

Quote:
Originally posted by neutrino_cannon
[Non sequitur]
I have tentatively concluded that Islam is scarier than Christianity because they managed to kill roughly the same number of people in less time. [/Non sequitur]
Radical Islam is scarier than radical Christianity at this juncture in history, that's for sure. For as out there as the religious right is in the U.S., we still don't have suicide bombers blowing themselves up trying to help foster a theocracy.

At least the radical Christians are "only" trying to do it via the ballot box and school board science decisions...
I am an American citizen who is part of American society and briefly served in the American armed forces. I use American dollars and pay taxes that support the American government. And yes, despite the editorial decison to change American politics to the nonsensical "USA politics" subforum, I follow and comment on American politics.
UnrepentantSinner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top