View Single Post
Old 10th December 2018, 05:13 PM   #369
Itchy Boy
Muse

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
And we've responded, NUMEROUS TIMES, that the law is irrelevant if it's both never used and would result in said powers be removed were it used at all.

For all your whining about people not addressing your points, which is a lie, you've avoided responding to that in a meaningful way.
Beltz, get it straight. I never say anything I know to be false.

I didn't say nobody was addressing my points. I keep saying nobody has produced anything of legal standing that contradicts the Constitution or that limits the Queen's power. I'm saying their 'evidence' doesn't stand up.

But why am I explaining this to someone who thinks the Con is just a meaningless and toothless paper? Tell that to the Queen, and all the Constitutional lawyers.

Only the small secrets need to be protected. The large ones are kept secret by public incredulity. - Marshall McLuhan
Itchy Boy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top