View Single Post
Old 25th November 2019, 01:38 PM   #14
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Hmm, OK. You are asking about it, but you already know about it?

I can only surmise that what you are really asking about is the "Crowdstrike Conspiracy Theory", to wit, the allegation that the attack on the DNC servers wasn't carried by Russia, but was a false flag operation, ordered by Ukraine at the behest of the Democrats, and that Crowdstrike planted fake evidence in the DNC server to frame Russia?

Edit: I see now that you are.

If so, then I can tell you it is utter rubbish. As Fiona Hill testified, it is a false narrative created by the FSB (Russian Security) at the direction of Putin. It was spread by Paul Manafort, who got the idea from Konstantin Kilimnik, a Ukraine/Russia political activist known to be connected with the FSB. (Those of us who have actually read the Mueller Report already know this)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-donald-trump

In spreading this false narrative, Devin "sue the cow" Nunes, Gym "yeah, that's Strauss" Jordan and other assorted cowards, traitors and useful idiots in the GOP, are doing Putin's work for him. They are complicit in helping Russia to try to bring down US democracy - Putin must surely be laughing his arse off at how little he has had to do with so much co-operation coming from House Republicans
To be fair it really is Jim.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top