View Single Post
Old 27th November 2019, 04:41 AM   #24
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Mate, Trump is too much of a dumb-**** to realise that computer security companies like Crowdstrike don't actually need to "take the server away" to examine it. (FFS, he thinks Rudy "I locked myself out of my iPhone" Giuliani is a cybersecurity expert). All they need to do is clone the HDD, or access the server via the web to see if it has been hacked.

While the Crowdstrike CT might embarrass Trump by exposing his lack of tech savvy, I don't think its the reason it was conceived. Its like you can drive a screw in with a hammer, but its not designed to do that.

The CT that Crowdstrike planted fake evidence to frame the Russians for hacking the DNC servers, and the CT that Ukraine (not Russia) interfered in the 2016 Elections, were both conceived by Russia, probably the FSB, at Putin's behest, to

1. Deflect blame away from themselves for both acts, and

2. Try to drive a wedge of distrust between the Trump Administration and the Ukrainian government, and

3. To weaken Ukraine's position in any future peace negotiations over the war in the Donbass.

They appear to have largely succeeded in doing the last two, and Repugnicans like Nunes, Jordan, Graham and Moscow Mitch have ably assisted the Kremlin with the first, because they are desparate to find excuses, ANY excuses support Trump.
Trump was elected because of Conspiracy theories, Urainium one just to mention one, he Promoted himself with Birtherism and Deep state Conspiracy theories.
Most of which ,Mitch McConnell has rejected in the past.
Oh and I agree the base Conspiracy is basically Russian but that doesn't mean that it can't be altered. I expect to hear that they tracked the server that doesn't exist to the computer resaler listed on LinkedIn, any day now.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top