View Single Post
Old 21st August 2009, 04:31 AM   #81
tfk
Illuminator

Twin,
Originally Posted by bill smith
I find it interesting that Al-M. is said to be dying of advanced prostate cancer. This is a slow growing, easily detectable cancer that the prison authorities clearly had a duty of care to screen for in such a long -term prisoner.
Given that prostate cancer is probably he most common cancer in men over 40 and that the symptoms lead to a simple early diagnosis and mostly successful teatment there is definitely culpable negligence involved.
....unless we are being led by the nose as usual.
Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Is there ANYTHING that you don't think is a conspiracy?

Tell BS for me that his rabbit hole goes deeper.

Much deeper.

UK Prostate Cancer Mortality stats: http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/can...ate/mortality/

In 2007, there were 10,239 prostate cancer deaths. The conspiracy broadens. All those UK docs...

And don't they have socialized medicine? So, isn't EVERYONE under 24/7 care?

Bill appears to think that being a mass murderer entitles you to BETTER care than the, uh, "contributing" members of society.

Now, I wouldn't consider advocating worse care for prisoners than for the general public. But in this putz's case, it's really tempting ...

tk
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top