Originally Posted by wogoga
, but fantasies about how Bohr, Heisenberg, Feynman, Einstein and so on treated photons is not science
Bohr, Heisenberg, Feynman, Einstein and so on were not stupid. They treated photons as photons presented themselves in theory and experiments.
* Photons travel every possible path - photons are never "everywhere at the same time".
That is a point of the single photon double slit experiments where a photon acts as if it goes through both slits.
* Photons are waves (sometimes).
* Photons are particles (sometimes).
* Photons follow the Heisenberg Uncertainly Principle.
We must not ignore the actual experimental observation of a photon acting as if it goes through both slits in a single photon double slit experiment and that this is predicted by QM. That is denial of science, wogoga
We must not ignore that many things in QM contradict commonsense as Einstein knew, wogoga
- you really think that Einstein did not know about wave/particle duality
The rest of your post just exposes more ignorance about QM.