View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2017, 05:55 PM   #9
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by MattNelson View Post
See my PDF section "Airplane Debris" under the heading "FEMA's Fuselage Fib." There you will learn that the singular portion or piece of fuselage is in reality TWO pieces staged to appear as one. Looking more closely you'll see that the photo was manipulated by adding color to blend the pieces. Why? I think it was an ego trip. Nothing to do with planted airplane pieces or adding the tail number, because nowhere did any official report mention the tail number on the pieces!
The wikipedia site, wikipedia, links directly to the NTSB incident reports that specifically reference the tail numbers.

In other words, not only is your claim false, not only does it make no sense whatsoever, it can be debunked by the least amount of research it is perhaps possible to do.

https://reports.aviation-safety.net/...762_N612UA.pdf

let me know when you update your book to reflect the six minutes of research I did to destroy it
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top