View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2011, 07:52 AM   #104
edge
Banned

Originally Posted by Multivac View Post
I have never received a memo, letter, postcard, email, fax or text from god or any of his assistants.
The bible is a work of fiction written by bronze-age goat herders. Unfortunately, due to transcription errors, the first page of the bible is missing which is a shame as the authors dedicate the book to their wives and children who put up with them while they wrote it. The editor is also mentioned.
Thor was too busy playing with his hammer to bother writing a plan.
Sorry, but I can't whistle at all, not even out of my rear. Gas sometimes escapes from my rear but nobody has ever referred to it as whistling.
And, 2000 years later, this still hasn't happened. Why? Wasn't JC supposed to return within the lifetime of his disciples?
In yellow, totally wrong.
Why is it, that skeptics always use this?
You need to study your history, ask Piggy what they knew back then and you'll see is, they were somewhat as sophisticated as we are today, look at what they built.
Are there goat herders today? Are they stupid? No education?
Come on!
These others have no plan then? Empty are they?

My bolding:
He did come back, according to what is written and that was witnessed by many people.
He basically in the physical showed us what would happen after death, and when he said, "you will see me coming back in the clouds," this is what is reported by many people who have died and come back to life to re-report it to us as a conformation.

None of this was in place till the father accomplished the plan that Jesus was able to give us. The resurrection of humans was not in place till after the assentation of Christ.

Now if you are talking about a physical return that also was promised.
All of us will see what is there, on the other side. That is also part of the plan.
It's to be a surprise.
I'm going to add this link to because I don't have much time but read this and all of that thread as I have to go to class.

I understand because knowing the real truth is a scary process.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...72#post7779672

Last edited by edge; 22nd November 2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: added for time
edge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top