View Single Post
Old 9th December 2012, 11:25 PM   #35
Miss_Kitt
Illuminator

I am still hosting an End of the World Party, though. It will feature a potential-to-view screening of "2012" (I expect at least half the people will be doing the jigsaw puzzle in the other room, except I'll herd everyone into the family room for Escape From LA segment, which is far too funny to miss); a "What I'd Like For My Last Meal" potluck; and a group of good friends.

If luck favors me, there will be some good bad Syfy movies on, too, but whatever.

I just like an excuse for the potluck. I think everybody has food that they love, but don't usually eat because it is: A) Too fattening; B) Too much work to make; C) Too expensive; or D) Too good to waste, and too rich to finish before it goes bad. Sometimes a combination of the foregoing. So I expect there to be cheesecake, fabulously evil things involving alfredo sauce, chocolate truffles and possibly exotic alcohol. Plus my justly famous marinated flank steak, which is really good and has actual nutrient value!

Anybody up Seattle way, PM me. -- MK
Miss_Kitt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top