View Single Post
Old 19th February 2019, 08:54 AM   #298
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
In the same way that Benghazi eroded Clinton's base in ways that were not visible until people went to the polls.
And again I really, really, with zero snark or ulterior motive hope that all this is correct. I really, really do.

I get it, and I'll honestly try to ease this button for a while because I'm working myself up a bit and I don't like that, but I'm trying real hard to balance "I hope this time is different" with "That's exactly what every said last time."
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top