View Single Post
Old 12th November 2020, 09:16 AM   #196
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:
by resume

He said inject disinfectant. It is clear everyone but rabid CTers and liars.

No, what Trump actually said....(before MSM removed the third word) is as follows:

Quote:
by Trump:

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning.

Quote:
by resume
It couldn't be clearer.

Then he rambled on about UV light, in his usual, disorganized, jumbled way.

....making my point.

Quote:
by Trump:
. . . the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”
Quote:
Again, anyone can see this, save CTer and liars. Anyone claiming different is pissing down the back your leg, calling it rain.

No.

The words "Injectable Disinfectant" are seen on the Healight AYTU UV therapy literature, which I posted a few moons back, on another thread, which you pissed on.

Quote:
by Resume View Post
The only exaggeration was saying bleach rather than disinfectant.

Not only did he speculate about injecting disinfectant, some of his moron followers actually ingested it. And Lysol brand actually had to, you know, advise against it.

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Yes.

OK,
Lemme get this straight....

So you two actually believe that the guy (trump) actually meant injecting household disinfectant such as bleach or Lysol...??

Is this what you are saying?? Really??

Can you see how MSM's 'reporting' on this influenced the election? (they have yet to mention Healight AYTU UV Injectable Disinfectant)

Speaking of influencing the election by supporting TDS, here is some more on censorship, seen in comments on the disinfectant issue:

Quote:
You might ask why I’m not featuring Tweets by the company developing Healight, AYTU Bioscience. Simple. Twitter deleted the Tweets featuring the video and suspended the company’s official Twitter account.

YouTube removed the video as well. Unsurprisingly, Breitbart and other pro-Trump sources portrayed this ban as “censorship.” Ultimately AYTU’s account was reinstated, and you can now find its promotion of its device back on Twitter.

There is incredible interest in our UV light technology developed by @MarkPimentelMD and his team at @CedarsSinai For reasons still unclear, YouTube disabled the link. If you're interested in how our technology is designed to work, here is a new link. https://t.co/n1dkFGRlLH
— Aytu_BioScience (@BioscienceAytu) April 25, 2020

Conspiracy or not....this is how "impartial" MSM and the Social giants influenced the election.

Back to my question...please confirm, do you two (Resume and eerok) actually seriously believe that the guy (trump) actually seriously meant injecting household disinfectant such as bleach or Lysol...??

for your convenience, a chance to review and reconsider:

Quote:
“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

Yep, he rambled on about the Healight AYTU UV Injectable Disinfectant, in his usual, disorganized, jumbled way.

Last edited by Bubba; 12th November 2020 at 09:34 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top