View Single Post
Old 12th November 2020, 11:43 AM   #198
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Back to my question...
He said inject disinfectant, as had been demonstrated, and some of his idiot follower did. Period.
Quote:
I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning.
Even better.
Quote:
"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."
First he talks about light, then the disinfectant.
Quote:
And then I see the disinfectant . . .
And then I see the disinfectant.Two separate subjects completely. It couldn't be any clearer.

ETA: And then, because MAGA!, some morons tried it.

ETA II: And then he claimed he was being sarcastic to reported and admitted it!
Originally Posted by Trump
"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside," he said during a briefing in the Oval Office on April 24. "But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands, and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters."
He wasn't talking about light, he was talking about ingesting disinfectant, like hand sanitizer, thus the comment on "it" killing "it" on the hands. He's a dumb ass that fooled other dumb asses.

Quote:
Reporter, April 24: Can you clarify your comments about injections of disinfectant?

Trump: No, I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen.

Now, disinfectant, or doing this, maybe on the hands, would work. And I was asking the question of the gentleman who was there yesterday — Bill — because when they say that something will last three or four hours or six hours, but if the sun is out or if they use disinfectant, it goes away in less than a minute. Did you hear about this yesterday? But I was asking a sarcastic — and a very sarcastic question — to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside. But it does kill it and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters. Okay.

Last edited by Resume; 12th November 2020 at 12:38 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top