View Single Post
Old 25th April 2019, 11:36 AM   #229
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Originally Posted by dasmiller View Post
In some cases, it's an "enemy of my enemy" thing. For example, a lot of people dislike Hillary and a lot of Hollywood, and Trump disses Hillary and a lot of Hollywood.

Seriously, I've been in a conversation where the whole Jussie Smollett debacle is somehow connected to Hollywood support for Democrats, and Democrats pushed the investigation, so (I swear this was implied) the Mueller investigation is suspect because Smollett lied about being attacked.
Indeed so.

I have often noticed that Trump lovers tend to be Clinton and/or Obama haters.

However, that business about questioning the Mueller work just because of that weird Smollett business is quite odd in so many ways.
A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top