View Single Post
Old 12th April 2012, 10:00 AM   #1910
welshdean
Michael McDonald 1967 - 2021

Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
So what you're saying is that the only thing preventing the end of the world is the fact that there are peoples out there, like the Sentinelese, who will never hear the gospel because they'll kill those who attempt to arrive on their land?
We often hear many people pop into DOC's train wrecks, and ask why people even bother to participate, but you know what, I love 'em.

Thanks Wildy, I've learnt something new today. Thanks for the link.

I'f DOC's god has revealed herself to the Sentinelese, I'll be a believer. If not and they have a different god, then why is theirs any less important than yours DOC?
"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."
Carl Sagan 1934 - 1996 RIP

Last edited by welshdean; 12th April 2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: tablet! 'nuff said
welshdean is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top