View Single Post
Old 24th November 2012, 07:42 PM   #47
truethat
Banned

Originally Posted by StankApe View Post
LOL, I'm smarter than 99.9% of everyone in the world (well more intelligent, I'm a lazy drunk ,so maybe smart isn't the right word).

If one cannot formulate a concept with just a few sentences then I believe there is obscuration at work. (yes I just made that word up) .

I see the ramblings of philosophy to be people who aren't very bright trying to show everybody else how smart they are. Real smart people don't have to do that. (we are too busy drinking ourselves to death because we know that life is fleeting and empty).

Yes I'm an arrogant jerk. and no I don't care what you think of it. But don't talk down to me sister. You don't have a tower that high.

Oh my. Posting While Drunk, well that will do it. The art of thinking (not necessarily philosophizing) is one part of being intelligent. The other part is being able to read sophisticated writings and understand them. An example here would be you creating the word "obscuration" because you lack the ability or are too lazy to bother clearly expressing what you mean.

Lazy thinking is a two way street. I do understand your frustration in dealing with idiots on a regular basis, however you don't get to coast on "knowing you are smart." That's called a "slacker."

Btw your comment that "life is fleeting and empty" and so why bother, is a lazy man's version of philosophy. Hate to break it to you.
truethat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top