View Single Post
Old 27th November 2019, 12:46 PM   #323
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Originally Posted by psionl0 View Post
The same principle applies to crypto currencies. It is of critical importance whether the crypto is being maintained by a person or by a system that renders the records immutable. (See OneCoin above).
That may be important to someone planning to use said currency. It would be of no importance to someone who isn't planning on using it, with the possible exception of someone with a loved one thinking of investing.

That's exactly what you are saying.
No. Your bias is altering your perception.

You say "trivial importance" because you want everybody to believe that bitcoin is as bad as a ponzi scheme. If they believe that it is a ponzi scheme then that is even better for you.
I am much better informed on what I want than you are. One could even say I am the world's foremost authority.

You incorrectly perceive me as wanting to smear Bitcoin when the reality is I only said it is of trivial importance if someone who doesn't like it and will never use it understands that it is not a specific type of scam.
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top