View Single Post
Old 25th April 2019, 09:23 AM   #217
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
Quite interesting, the first time i thought it was you failing to understand my point for little reason. Now i do think I wasn't very clear.

You said, and I use my words (correct me if I am wrong) that it might not be Democrats in control after Trump leaves office. At present apart from Democrats only Bill Weld opposes him so likely it is either Trump or a Democrat for 2020.
Sorry, but for the third time I really cannot determine just what it is that you are trying to say.

Even if Trump were to be re-elected, then that does not mean he is out of legal jeopardy.

For example, Nixon was re-elected in 1972 by record breaking margins, and yet he resigned the presidency less than two years later.
A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top