View Single Post
Old 30th June 2016, 04:20 AM   #325
Damien Evans
Up The Irons
Tagger

Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I'm disappointed that I haven't seen any leaders in my locality. I am in the most marginal set in the nation, McEwan. It's always been thus. In the 1980s we saw Bob Hawke in the shopping centre of a nearby hamlet, Diamond Creek, aka **** Creek. Not a sniff of a top poli this time.

I'll happily bet that, regardless of the final result, McEwan will remain Labor. Chris Jermyn is a ****wit. He tried to crash a news conference by Shorten, made a dick of himself and then when questioned about his party's policies, had no clue at all.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...02-gpaer8.html

Turns out he lost investors millions in a useless internet start-up. He also claimed to live in the electorate - on a vacant block of land in the bush of Christmas Hills. This is the best the Libs can do for the most marginal seat in the land? Disgraceful.
Get stuffed!

Also, not a hamlet. We have over 12,000 residents.

In any case while Lionking is still in McEwen, Diamond Creek is now part of one of the safest seats in the country, Scullin.
i loves the little birdies they goes tweet tweet tweet hee hee i loves them they sings to each other tweet twet tweet hee hee i loves them they is so cute i love yje little birdies little birdies in the room when birfies sings ther is no gloom i lobes the little birdies they goess tweet tweet tweet hee hee hee i loves them they sings me to sleep sing me to slrrp now little birdies - The wisdom of Shemp.

Last edited by Damien Evans; 30th June 2016 at 04:21 AM.
Damien Evans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top