View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2016, 01:20 AM   #353
Damien Evans
Up The Irons
Tagger

Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Christ I hope that's right, but it doesn't gel with other forecasts.

Libs have their faith in postal votes. They have always favoured them because "only the rich holiday away from home". This is no longer the case.

Still down to the line.
It isn't a forecast at all. That is the official count based on current vote tallies. Labor ahead in 71, with 2 of those close, LNP ahead in 67 with 3 of those close, Greens, Katter and Xenophon ahead in one each and 2 independents ahead, and 7 seats too close to call a candidate ahead. I say ahead because even the most safe seats haven't been officially declared yet, and won't be until early votes and postal votes are counted.
i loves the little birdies they goes tweet tweet tweet hee hee i loves them they sings to each other tweet twet tweet hee hee i loves them they is so cute i love yje little birdies little birdies in the room when birfies sings ther is no gloom i lobes the little birdies they goess tweet tweet tweet hee hee hee i loves them they sings me to sleep sing me to slrrp now little birdies - The wisdom of Shemp.
Damien Evans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top