Thread: [Continuation] Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2021, 11:29 PM   #3016
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Ron Watkins, the son of Jim Watkins AKA "Q" has issued a message on Telegram social platform effectively ending Qanon.

"We gave it our all. Now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best as we are able.
We have a new President sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens and respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we believe in the specifics or details regarding officials who have been sworn in.
As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we have made together over the past few years.
Ill have more to say in few days regarding a new project I'mcurrently fleshing out.
God bless"

Biden inauguration leaves QAnon believers in disarray
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-55746304

I suggest that the real intent or this message may be to mitigate any legal action against Ron Watkins. I also suggest that as right wing groups are recruiting dissatisfied former Qanon followers, the "new project is probably a right wing thingy.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top