View Single Post
Old 20th September 2017, 09:30 AM   #97
dann
Penultimate Amazing

PS Try listening to the Mosquito Audio Demo. Even without my hearing aid, I can still hear not only what "Everyone Can Hear", but to my amazement also "60 Younger Can Hear", but with the others, I hear absolutely nothing!
I'm gonna get me one of those! But who cares about teenagers and millenials? As a high-school teacher I'm pretty tolerant as far as young people are concerned, so I guess I'm gonna get me one of those targeted against people in their forties! Those bloody Gen X'ers! Can't stand 'em!
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx

Last edited by dann; 20th September 2017 at 09:32 AM.
dann is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top