View Single Post
Old 21st September 2017, 01:58 PM   #110
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dann View Post
They most certainly do, and they most certainly did!

I bet that it was and that they did, but apparently they found nothing at all.

Unless the Cubans, who are famous for their cutting edge inventions in the field of super sonic surveillance technology, have come up with something utterly untraceable, the super stealth listening concussioner of the new millennium, which I'm obviously kidding!

They tried to do so, but couldn't get hold of a couple of super professional European dowsers specializing in detecting co-called Earth Rays, which are known to cause symptoms similar to the ones exhibited by the US diplomats.

No, not really. That would have been the easiest part of the whole clandestine operation.

We commies are devious creatures! We work in mysterious ways!

Don't all Americans hate commies?! But in this case: The conspiracy would require too many conspirators to work: all the people who had to come down with these weird afflictions! Also, if somebody had actually planned the whole thing, with a minimum of effort they would have been able to come up with much more consistent symptoms than the ones mentioned in this case, which are all over the place (=psychogenic).
Wow!!!!!! It's like you are reading my mind!!!!!! Do you have some sort of super secret mind-reading technology?? I bet the Cubans would pay a fortune for it!!!!!!!

(credit where it is due - exclamation marks!!!!! graciously provided by Fuelair. Thank you.)