View Single Post
Old 6th April 2020, 05:45 PM   #128
MBDK
Student

Originally Posted by wareyin View Post
It really read more like a post hoc rationalization as to why you think children of immigrants should be responsible for being flown in against their will to a quarantined hot spot of an extremely contagious viral outbreak.
How did you come to THAT erroneous conclusion? If you look at my LAST reply to you, where you talked about that EXACT scenario not being an inherent risk, I wrote, "I agree".
Originally Posted by wareyin View Post
Too much bitters, needs more savory fact checking.
YES! To make a point either way.

I investigated, to the best of my ability, and only found inconsistencies in the video, and NO corroboration of any kind from any other source. Based on the available evidence, I cannot make an informed declaration regarding the video one way or another, and unless someone has evidence that to this point has not been revealed, neither can you, or anyone, in this thread. If you consider yourself an honest skeptic, there is no other unprejudiced conclusion.
MBDK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top