View Single Post
Old 13th November 2020, 09:19 AM   #240
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Beelzebuddy View Post
I don't want to see him playing nice with Mitch McConnell because Mitch McConnell is a proven snake with a history of promising absolutely anything when he needs bipartisan cooperation before stabbing Dems in the back first chance he gets. Am I a Bernie Bro or do I hate America?
If you don't want Biden to work with McConnell because it simply because you think it won't work, you are neither and I agree with you.

If you don't want Biden to work with McConnell because you don't want things to get better because so much of your persona is wrapped up in being angry, you're most probably one or the other (or minor variation on similar) and are just a horrible person.

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top