View Single Post
Old 20th November 2020, 10:24 PM   #615
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Really??
How many wars did Trump start, or join ??
He didn't have to start or join a war... (he's at war with his own country), but it wasn't for lack of trying.

PS: he tried to bomb a nuclear plant in Iran when he lost the election, and was talked out of it by the Joint Chiefs et al. I remind you that this is the same Iran that was signed to the JCPOA (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action). You would know it as the US/Iran nuclear deal; the deal that Trump stupidly pulled out of, allowing Iran to attempt to potentially develop Nuclear Weapons.

Trump is stupid and incompetent, and may very well have handed a potential enemy the chance to make nukes.
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!

Last edited by smartcooky; 20th November 2020 at 10:25 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top