View Single Post
Old 9th December 2020, 02:44 AM   #8
dann
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post
I'm skeptical.

So am I.

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post
I have one of those little ultrasonice mist makers for a fountain. When adjusting the placement in the water, my finger got close to the element and it generated some pain. Not heat, really -- I could feel it was something different. But very uncomfortable and I didn't keep my finger there for very long.

I never heard of those! Interesting. And out in open for all terrorists to see and build! It should be illegal. Think of all the brains they can vaporize!
Make Your Own Super Simple Ultrasonic Mist Maker
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top