View Single Post
Old 27th August 2010, 12:18 PM   #196
alienentity
Illuminator

I do realize there is a strong agenda operating on the 9/11 forum, from which much of this discussion has originated, to find fault with anything and everything that NIST did and discredit NIST as much as possible.

But it's strange that while Femr2's work on WTC1 seems to be central to their attack on NIST, the work on WTC7 doesn't seem to do anything but perhaps reinforce the 2008 NIST report on it.
And, as usual, WTC2 is M.I.A. for this group since it fell in a substantially different way, yet from a similar affliction. So it will be extremely difficult, if not impossible, for this group to demonstrate how a demolition mechanism could rationally be applied in all 3 cases, backed up by any serious engineering analysis.

Because any serious analysis is going to lead right back to --- gravitational collapse induced by fires and plane damage. Because that's the best fit for all the data, regardless who generates it.

The CD/Conspiracy stuff is literally spinning its wheels while stuck deep in the mud of reality. The smart, honest truthers will continue to leave, and only the charlatans and truly misguided will remain.

I predict Femr2 will also abandon 9/11 Truth and for the right reasons.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top