View Single Post
Old 13th April 2011, 02:31 PM   #15
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by McHrozni View Post
Proving the negative is pretty much impossible to begin with, a claim that satelite surveillance of any way was used to prove air strikes didn't happen is an uphill struggle by itself.

That said, how could satelite surveillance be used to disprove airstrikes in the first place? Is there any known mechanism for this? If yes, what is it?

McHrozni
I don't know. Not without some research I don't have time for.

If they could have steady video from geosynch orbit, that could see in any detail, they could see no jets flying over a certain area in that whole time. Do that for all major cities in question, and you've got proof! (as if that makes any sense)

Otherwise, I can't think of anything that I know makes sense, but that's not saying much. I'm way behind on what satellites can pick up. Collated ground radar info beamed up somehow, electrostatic discharge paths that can be seen for days, disruptions of the ether, remote viewing?
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top