Thread: Pandora Papers
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2021, 03:29 AM   #11
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by Dr.Sid View Post
Well Czech Prime minister is in there, 12M GBP deep. And parliament elections are coming up this Friday. So we'll see.
He has already let us know it was published specially to harm him in the elections.
Well, boo hoo. Maybe he should have declared that Riviera mansion before campaign start.

As for legal consequences, I assume they will be minimal because the majority of the unearthed cases involving Western politicials don't actually involve anything illegal, and in a not insignificant portion the connection to Panama will be the main dubious factor. When it comes to e.g. Russian politicians or oligarchs, fraud sanctioned by Putin is de facto legal (but to balance things out, fraud not sanctioned by Putin will be penalized even when fictional).