View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2006, 07:25 PM   #91
AOK Tiger
Muse

Kelly,

I don’t often get moved by many things but your plight and the dignity and eloquence you show in handling it are truly inspiring.

I offer up my sincerest hope that your son is found and your situation resolved.

WanderinWTF,

People here have been FAR too kind.

Your pathetically worded and ridiculous ramble shows what a complete semi-literate moron you are.

You probably do think you have some sort of “power”.. you sound too stupid to realise dreaming and coincidences are just NORMAL.

I would have let your inanity slide except you DARED to have a go at Kelly for casting some perceived slight on you. Kelly should have hit you with both barrels instead she treated you with FAR more respect than you deserved.

I have NEVER called for the banning of someone, anywhere, anytime, any forum, any topic… but you are a complete waste of space and should be removed …

Others

My faith in this site (and most of its members) has been renewed yet again.. except for that idiot Wanderin.. the responses have been fantastic.
AOK Tiger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top