View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2021, 03:04 AM   #211
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
Really? You've never looked for a date, a number, a capital city, a year of birth/death or thousands of other things that are immediately answered by the short summary?
Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Definitely for me a lot of my searches do only result in my needing the google results page.
Originally Posted by Roboramma View Post
That's a good point. Yes I have looked for those sorts of things and in some cases the result was obvious in the preview text and I didn't click on the link in those cases. Often that sort of question is answered by google without even supplying a link (like for instance I want to convert miles to kilometers, I enter it into google and the first result is a little calculator supplied by google).
How many of these cases have data from news websites? That is one who will benefit from the changes? I suggest none. This means that these posts are irrelevant. The changes to the law are only for news websites.