View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2021, 07:33 AM   #1688
SteveAitch
Thinker

Originally Posted by dann View Post
No, it doesn't. I don't think that his Coke Zero procedures are the best evidence for that. Many celebrities act in bizarre ways. Look at the backstage demands of many performers, for instance. I used to teach classes of hotel receptionists back in the late 1980s and early 1990s. It was funny listening in on them when they were swapping stories about celebrity behavior at hotels. Nothing is better at bringing the psychopathy out in a psychopath than people whose sole purpose on Earth, in their opinion, is to be there for them, which, of course, for Trump is everybody, and no thing is as good at making it obvious that you are dealing with psychopaths than a presidency.

Yeah, but they have a real reason behind them (usually) - to make sure that the venue is fulfilling the rest of the contract with the band.