View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2021, 01:06 PM   #1692
xjx388
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Not very useful when you deny masks are necessary because you personally are worried that you don't look as wonderful as you believe you look without one.
Maybe it's a particular phobia about restaraurants? Or maybe it's something akin to what SteveAitch alluded to re: measuring compliance with the rest of the operating procedures of the restaurant. I tend to think it's more phobic but his refusal to wear masks kind of calls that into question. Then again, I doubt he's good enough at managing hotels and restaurants to implement such a measurement tool.

It could also be that he's not a germophobe per se, but that he is afraid that someone will try to poison him or something. But then you have the whole purell thing.

I'm sure an expert will be along shortly to assure me that it's definitely another symptom of his mental illness in 3...2...1...