View Single Post
Old 7th July 2019, 07:37 AM   #272
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by IanS View Post
In a similar sort of piece of news (which Darat and others can say is not news, if they want to say that) – I was just listening to John Pienaar's politics program this morning on BBC Radio-5, where he was interviewing first Jacob Rees Mogg, and then another Conservative MP (whose name I did not catch) who was saying that he would defy a Tory whip and vote against any No Deal, but he was then asked if he thought Boris would make a good PM, and he was absolutely clear in saying “no he would not make a good PM, because he is untrustworthy, he says one thing one moment but then does the opposite, he cannot be trusted”.

That is an amazingly scathing rejection of Boris Johnson for any Tory MP to make, not just a rejection as PM, but really a serious criticism of him as an honest or competent person at all.
But will not make one iota of a difference to the 60,001 votes needed to make him our next PM.