View Single Post
Old 11th July 2019, 06:48 PM   #25
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
I'm starting to get an idea of the commonwealth scale of evil:
Nope - you've read the idiot's guide to it.

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
You better watch that video I've posted instead of spamming wikipedia junk.
Way to display your agenda - it's not "Wikipedia junk", it's an accurate record of Yaxley-Lennon's convictions for violence. This stuff is on the public record, and trying to dismiss it as junk is absurd.

Here's a more complete list of his convictions:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson

The bloke is a revolting, lying, fraudulent, violent, piece of filth. Defending him says a lot about you, and I'd rather wash my eyeballs in acid than watch 40 minutes of him lying and appealing to idiots to support him in his racist movement.

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
"Tommy" being a guy with a rather simple minded focus, but a focus his early life brought to him, against the full machine of a society that is much worse than he thought it is, and much worse than you can even imagine until you allow yourself to sink into that information space you arrogantly believe you know to be an imagination .
How silly of me. I need to understand that his fight against the "machine" caused him to start football riots and bash women in the face.

Mea culpa.