View Single Post
Old 12th July 2019, 01:28 PM   #98
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by wareyin View Post
I don't know about that. I've been assured that the GOP establishment all hate Trump, so this seems like an easy way for them to get rid of him and get a guy like Pence in that they probably like better. Trump's making it even easier with all the "acting" members of his cabinet, too. If they can't vote, that's fewer people required to make a majority.

All Pelosi has to do is convince them to act in their own best interests, as they always do anyway.
According to now (ex-GOP) Independent Rep. Julian Amash:

Quote:
"When I was discussing impeachment, I had fellow colleagues and other Republicans, high-level officials, contacting me, saying, 'Thank you for what youíre doing,'" he added. "So there are lots of Republicans out there who are saying these things privately, but there not saying it publicly, and I think thatís a problem for our country."
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...pporting-trump

Chicken **** cowards will say it in private but kiss Trump's ass in public. Shame on them.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top