View Single Post
Old 19th August 2020, 07:20 AM   #2271
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
It's a week since PartSkeptic last visited the forum, this was his last exchange:

So it looks like Jim_MDP has given PartSkeptic the excuse he needed to run away. Maybe he has finally grasped the impossibility of the task he set himself when he agreed to do a proper blind test. I just wish I could entertain any hope at all that he'd learned something from his failure.

Oh well, at least I can stop hitting my head against this particular brick wall.
Many people do this and then seem to expect there to have been a magical "reset" when they return.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top