View Single Post
Old 19th August 2020, 11:47 PM   #2276
PartSkeptic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
It's a week since PartSkeptic last visited the forum, this was his last exchange:

So it looks like Jim_MDP has given PartSkeptic the excuse he needed to run away. Maybe he has finally grasped the impossibility of the task he set himself when he agreed to do a proper blind test. I just wish I could entertain any hope at all that he'd learned something from his failure.

Oh well, at least I can stop hitting my head against this particular brick wall.

You are astute enough to have figured out the trigger to why I no longer post. However, it is not because I doubt my claims or the impossibility. I am old-fashioned and draw the line at some one swearing at me.

BTW - I hope you did not get a headache from hitting your head.

The emf test is now a low priority. I will post when I do it and get a result. Success or fail. Otherwise, I see no point in any further exchanges.