View Single Post
Old 30th April 2012, 12:45 AM   #8401
wheunis
Thinker

Originally Posted by River View Post
If the imprint were to be behind his head as "footers claimed" then it would be aligned differently with the prior imprint. (see green and yellow lines for reference) Not to mention the distance that would put the next imprint at would be more than double. (than the following imprint is on the footage showing the trackway) Not saying you're making that claim -- just making it clear.
River, even my wife (who doesn't care at all for any of this) came to the same conclusion. She is probably the most naive fairy-girl on the planet.
(Opposites not only attracts, they compliment each other pretty well).

But since when did we expect good reasoning to prevail in the mind of the footer?

It would damn near take a track athlete to make a stepped imprint at that distance from a mere walk...
"But BF is just that athletic!"

But you said hes like totally superheavy...
"Just shows how strong he is despite his weight!"

I can do this all day btw... In fact I was once lured into exactly that in a real-life situation.
Do you know how much it sucks when you find out your friend is a dillhole believer that just tried to sucker you into this?!
wheunis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top