View Single Post
Old 30th April 2012, 01:28 AM   #8402
River
Illuminator

Oh, I know this. I have had many email exchanges with "known" proponents, most are polite even though we tend to disagree. You have probably experienced similar situations when having a deep conversation about religion or other deep belief. Sometimes "proof" doesn't so much matter to those individuals.

These same findings (and others, like the "beard issue", the impossible time line, etc etc) have been presented to the top level of bigfooters including Jeff Meldrum, and pretty much all of the other top bigfoot scientists. (I know because I emailed them this stuff personally) It was also presented to Bill Munns (whom which I happen to like as a person despite our disagreements about the film) and the BFRO, Doug Hajicek, Daniel Perez and pretty much everyone else you've heard of or seen on TV related to the subject.

How many of those fine folks do you think changed their opinions about the film?

This to me says one thing. Only the people that want to change their mind will. Nothing to do with the truth, or proof. I can live with that. I can also live with trying to show people the truth. (even when "footers" rant in return)

It's a fun subject. Who doesn't like bigfoot?! You're here posting about it.

Last edited by River; 30th April 2012 at 01:31 AM.
River is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top