View Single Post
Old 30th April 2012, 01:33 PM   #8412
wheunis
Thinker

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/bluffcreek.rm

There is the clip of the overhead pan. Needs real media or a conversion.

If someone could clean it up, it would be good.

That squiggly stick is a good distance benchmark, I think, if you can find it for sure in the video. I think just the end of it shows up as a very bright spot.

EDIT: I could swear that I have seen a much better version...
See, this is what I am trying to bring across.
These little inconsistencies or anomalies will just never "seal the deal".

Even if you can somehow prove the casting of the tracks was faked, the response would be "They did what they had to after the storm. They acted as best they could to be able to show us this miracle!"

What is needed is, like I said before, the proverbial sledgehammer of evidence on the ACTUAL BF EVENT, to finally close the book once and for all.
Now I am not willing to pop out and claim to know where or what that hammer might be.
As much as I am currently working towards (possibly) indisputable evidence, it is much to early to even draw any parallel, at risk of contamination.

Suffice to say that a similar investigation was shown here with the tracks-cast-footage. But like I said, the tracks-cast-footage means nothing by itself.

As I've always believed: Find the irrefutable constant. The one thing that cannot be disputed, cannot be "what if'd", and does not lie.
The Sun just happens to be one of those factors.

Last edited by wheunis; 30th April 2012 at 01:35 PM.
wheunis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top