View Single Post
Old 30th April 2012, 08:51 PM   #8421
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

Originally Posted by AttorneyTom View Post
Does it really matter ? It is all a bunch of silliness and yes.... the guy is a critical thinker or seems to be ?!

What do I know... I see your point but I am not sure that it is all that important or significant ?

Edit: I have not been here for many years but I just dont quite understand why we attack or get into a snit about other thoughts or observations that truly are not nut jobs ?
I'm not attacking anyone, nor am I "in a snit". I'm pointing out what I perceive to be a flaw in River's reasoning. It's significant, IMO, because River is proposing his discovery as positive proof that the PGF is a hoax.

I'm saying: "Wait a second, this object is missing in the overhead shot, and there is no sign of disturbed soil from any putative excavation."

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top