View Single Post
Old 26th January 2013, 03:53 AM   #1160
Rwalsh
Banned

Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
Only 12 years to go then. Where does old Nostra say that Queen Elizabeth, the Queen of England will die at the age of 98?
I dont wish to comment. But we talked about these things a couple of pages ago. You can see there.

I have looked at hundreds of works. They all seem to be written in close text to one another, they hardly seem to differentiate themselves. With actual reference from the original books. they are similar. The French meaning could throw it off. But again, there is still alot of discription in the meanings, in the words, sylbols. Truly is hard to explain, but I have this language to communicate and understand prophetic things. And I do have the gift of forsight, but very weak at it still,.

Nothing like hundreds of years like nostradamus. He understood the worlds language too common;

From his stand point and the time where they discovered america' Im sure it was a field day for nostradamus to imagine what america would look like 500 years. Obviously overly populated'

Talking about the transformation of the world. The advancements. The wars, the politicians. The countries. And so forth.

Last edited by Rwalsh; 26th January 2013 at 04:01 AM.
Rwalsh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top