View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2020, 06:20 PM   #14
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
It was a Ron Paul fan on the Skeptic Society forum who gave you this data, in the holocaust denial forum where you were arguing there was no holocaust. Look up your own posts there.
Give me a clue .... I think I was banned ... the 'saggy' account is listed as inactive .... pointing out the absurdity of the holohoax is generally sufficient to get one banned from a 'skeptics' forum (can you appreciate the irony?), and most of the rest of the internet, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc., now that the ADL is censoring most of the net (for example here is a vid that was banned from YouTube ... https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ul72dV4SbAoh/)

If you know the answer, why not say it, instead of being such an ... ??? what's the word ....
"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid."

Last edited by Saggy; 2nd June 2020 at 06:27 PM.
Saggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top