View Single Post
Old 26th February 2006, 03:50 PM   #216
Kelly
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
I had a friend who died young, and whose parents, when prayer failed to bring him back to life, blamed themselves for their lack of faith.
I know a woman who says if you pray hard enough, you'll get the answers. I find it insulting.

This was without prodding from some other party. If the psychic fails to find a child, any doubting at all by the parent may be seized upon by the parasite, to actively cast blame on the parent, induce guilt to motivate further payment, and to keep the leech's record intact..
In one of my own stories, which I will lead with, this very thing happened. I was appalled that the psychic would try to turn my own family member against me.

I think that, once you have a few stories up there, people will see the extent to which the vultures have lied to them, and will eventually open up and share their own stories of victimization by these tapeworms.
I have one story submitted, and 4 others promised. Perhaps after seeing mine, some will come clean about it.
Kelly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top