HENRIBOY: You can play dumb all you want, but I know that you're fully aware of the following facts.
1) In 1999, the government provided the AFIP with DNA exemplars from both Stoeckley and Mitchell.
2) The exemplars included head hairs from Stoeckley and a tissue sample from Mitchell.
3) Inmate's defense team did not request that DNA exemplars be obtained from Smith, Harris, Mazzerolle, Fowler, and Perry.
4) This indicates that inmate's defense team had NO confidence in these individuals being involved in this horrific crime.
5) None of the 29 DNA exhibits matched the DNA profile of Stoeckley or Mitchell.