View Single Post
Old 26th February 2020, 12:26 PM   #28
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
I shiver to think what he might do during his lame duck period...
Well, we can probably start with

1. Nominate as many unqualified partisan sycophants to the Federal benches as he can and have Moscow Mitch jam them through Senate confirmation just as fast as possible.

2. Pardons galore for all the criminals who were loyal to him - Manafort, Flynn, Stone.

3. Withdraw from NATO

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
...but come January 20, 2025, there will be a President of the United States, and he won't be named Donald Trump. Hopefully, January 20, 2021, but that's not as easy to foretell.
There might be one named Donald Trump Jr though. I have no doubt that Dump will try to create a presidential dynasty by grooming Junior to become his successor. Of course, he would have to win the Republican nomination first, but I am sure Dump's base would support Junior 100%.

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top