Thread: [Split Thread] the TM and anti-semitism
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2017, 09:20 AM   #248
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I just stumbled on an anti-semite who doesn't mind being called one:
https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...#comment-45798

There won't be anyone replying against this, I am sure. Anti-semitism is very much okay with a majority of Twoofers.
The discussion continues.

A commenter "Brighton" advises not to focus on the Jews for tactical reasons, as not all Jews were involved, and not everyone involved was a Jew.

Sockpuppet2012 makes the following point then: "At the planning stage, which had to have taken years, if not decades, all the top conspirators had to be Jews. I don’t believe any Goyim would be trusted with such information, risking death-bed confessions, or a pang of conscience that might cause them to sabotage the plan."
There. He said it. Apparently, only Jews have no conscience. All of them.
He goes on:
"All the people who rigged the Buildings for demolition had to be loyal Jews in the Mossad, the Israeli Military and explosives and demolition experts…..I just can’t see Christian Zionists with their Scofield Bibles tucked under their arms while they’re placing explosives in the buildings."
You can't imagine this because you are a ********** up anti-semite, *******

Thankfully, he documents how Steven E. Jones has been hanging with anti-semite Christopher Bollyn since at least 2006.

And then comes the bummer: Sockpuppet alerts us that Richard Gage has teamed up with anti-semites Kevin Barrett and Christopher Bollyn to visit the anti-semitic Nation of Islam - again in February 2017 - just a bit over 2 weeks ago!
https://www.noi.org/911revisited/

It is thus perfectly official now:

Richard Gage and AE911Truth are knowingly and willingly in bed and *********** with raving anti-semites!

I'll go one further with my private opinion: IMO, Richard Gage IS an anti-semite.

"Brighton" then actually speaks out against sockpuppet's anti-semitic rant and agenda.

A commenter calling themselves "captivescientist" (who, a bit later, calls Gen. Albert Stubblebine "extremely credible") weighs in, and we learn that a fake acronym has been coined as a brief label for all anti-semitic 9/11 CTs: ZIHOP.

dennis weighs in an reports two "excommunications" at rival twoofer sites. This is now getting us into the "schisms" thread.