Thread: [Split Thread] the TM and anti-semitism
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2017, 11:04 AM   #260
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Hello Criteria,

nice to see you back!
Several months ago, you showed your own utter lack of interest in truth and facts when you ran away from a question, like you always do when you know the answer is inconvenient to your pretended beliefs:
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Can you name a 9/11 "debunker" who is an antisemite? They are far and away the majority here on the ISF. Is there even one anti-semiticv debunker here?
Perhaps now, 4 months later, you can make yourself give straight and honest answers to these two questions:
Can you name a 9/11 "debunker" who is an antisemite?
Is there even one anti-semitic debunker here on ISF?

Remember that I clearly identified a couple of anti-semites among the very few Truthers who posted in this thread - which would be anecdotal support for my claim that you feign having a problem with: Anti-semitism is very much okay with a majority of Twoofers.

ETA: Criteria, do YOU have a problem with Richard Gage speaking at a Nation of Islam event, alongside Kevin Barrett and Chistopher Bollyn, given that NoI is an anti-semitic organisation, and Barrett and Bollyn are well-known career anti-semites and holocaust deniers, earning their living with professional anti-semitism? A simple, straight and honest "yes" or "no" will do for the moment.
Failing to answer this question will be interpreted as a "no, I [Criteria] am very much okay with anti-semitism and my 9/11 Twoof hero Gage openly allying himself with professional anti-semites."

Last edited by Oystein; 22nd March 2017 at 11:11 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top